I’ve spent the last seven months or so exploring watercolor. This month I’ve branched out into gouache as well (an opaque watercolor medium). I have always enjoyed drawing in pencil, and have tried drawing in ink once more. I’ve even revisited chalk pastels but didn’t enjoy them at the time, and I’ve toyed with the idea of other paint mediums, mainly acrylic and oil.
Two years ago I deleted my first blog of ten years Continue reading “The Arts”
I’ve been doing a couple weeks of reflection on my use of social media. Should I keep blogging? Should I start a YouTube channel?
For now I plan to focus on my own practice and not to focus on sharing unless I have time. What this looks like for 2018 is:
- Return to my Whole Foods plant based (WFPB) diet.
- Return to daily walking exercise habit.
- Return to daily Bible reading and prayer time.
- New daily art goal (draw and/or paint).
- New poetry goals; read/write/post haiku or other poetry.
- New weekly urban sketch journal trip or fine art painting.
- Renew my passport…